Matt's PACS Blog‎ > ‎

Film Clerks

posted Nov 18, 2009, 2:40 PM by Matt Granger
Do you still call them film clerks?  Imaging Clerks?  One of my titles is "Supervisor of Support Services" which really means "Supervisor of film clerks and tech aids".  It's nice to work with people and not just wrap my head around pixel data and DICOM properties all day.  Here's a short story one of my past film clerks wrote.  She's a literary marvel and I always enjoy reading her work.  Great job Whitney.