Years ago, a wise PACS admin showed me that in RadSuite you could expand the Activity Log, select all the activity, and press CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard:
This allowed you to paste the activity into other programs like audit logs & event reports:
Wow, that's cool, but the pasted activity log data is not very easy to read. So I created ConvertLogs to reformat the data that is on the clipboard. Now the output is nice tab-delimited text in the same order that it appeared in the Activity Log in RadSuite:
How to install it:
- Download the ConvertLogs.zip file below.
- Unzip it somewhere.
- There's nothing to install - just that single file inside the zip archive so put it anywhere you want.
How to use it:
- In RadSuite, expand the Activity Log section of an exam.
- Click on the first entry in the Activity Log that you want and then SHIFT click the last entry (usually this will be the first and last entry in the Activity Log, but you could just grab a section of it).
- Press CTRL+C to copy that info to the clipboard.
- Double click on the ConvertLogs.exe file and it will read the clipboard, reorder & change the data to tab-delimited format and put the information back on the clipboard.
- Go paste the information into whatever program you needed it in.
This program is written in AutoIt script
. If you want to see how the program works or change it to do something else then you can download the source code
below as well.